Presenter Terms & Conditions
• Session submitter will serve as primary contact for proposed session and must have a valid e-mail address that is checked regularly.
• PRIMA reserves the right to approve any co-presenters.
• Sessions may be recorded, and the recordings may be made available for registered conference attendees or used for promotional purposes. This is not a transfer of copyright or ownership of the session content, but solely an agreement to record and distribute recordings of the proceedings of this conference.
• PRIMA does not reimburse expenses or pay speaker fees for education sessions.
• Presenters are offered a reduced registration fee for the conference or a complimentary day-only registration for the day of their session.
• For all accepted submissions, PRIMA reserves the right to edit title, description, learner outcomes, or reassign identified topic areas.
• Education sessions are non-commercial. Presenters may not promote a product, service, or anything else representing monetary self-interest. Failure to comply will affect future consideration.
* Sessions at the 2021 PRIMA Conference are scheduled for Monday, June 06, Tuesday, June 07, and Wednesday, June 08. The schedule is determined by balancing topics and target audiences. Individual schedule requests are considered only in extreme circumstances.
Proposals must be submitted by Friday, July 23, 2021.