Health Pass by Clear
All attendees at PRIMA22 will have to provide either:
1) Proof of COVID-19 vaccination via PRIMA's third-party verification system, Health Pass by CLEAR
2) Proof of a negative COVID test within 72 hours of arrival
Download the Health Pass by CLEAR app for free and complete the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before approaching PRIMA’s conference registration.
Clear Download Guide
- Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the free CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Tap “Enroll or verify you’re in CLEAR” to create your CLEAR member account
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your government-issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment. Must be the one you used at time of registration
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test result
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization.